We have about 200 Wyse S30 that currently use the connection manager to connect to an old Citrix 4.0 farm. We now have a new 5.0 farm (can’t use a 6.0 or 6.5 farm at this time due to one of applications that require IE6..YUCK!) Anyway, I am trying to make it where
Here is what we want..
1. A clinician walks up to a wyse
2. Logs in via their credentials
3. Can then see their Xenapps and use them
4. Then have the option to logoff (not reboot or restart) so the
the next persion can then use the device. The problem here is the logoff button is greyed out :< :<
The above is what we are tying to achieve so we can any help can be appreciated..
DISCONTINUE THE FOLLOWING…
What we have now…
1. Any clinician walks up to the device which shows all current apps in the connection manger
2. They choose one and it launches the application
3. A second and third clinician can also launch a different application on that same devicee it does prompt them for the their passwords but this is a pain to manage as a single person could be using 6 different wyse machines and be logged into different applications across them.