WDM C90LE XPe clients not showing up

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #7377
    AngelKiragis
    Member
    • Total Post: 1
    • Newbie

    We’re trying to get some XPe devices to show up on WDM so we can manage them remotely, but they’re not showing up on the console.

    WDM server is entered in the client HAgent. HAgent and WDM server were just upgraded to 5.2.0.10 and 4.9.1, respectively. Clients are set to discover using all methods.

    Interestingly, the clients are able to contact the server and pull their config. For example, if I change the HTTP and HTTPS port of the server they’ll get switched back within a couple minutes. To me this says it’s talking to WDM somehow, but for whatever reason they’re still not showing up in the WDM console. Further, I can see the clients’ traffic hitting the WDM server firewall, but I don’t see anything in the IIS logs.

    I’m thinking the next step will be to run netmon on the server and client, but I haven’t worked with the software before. So before I do that I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything such as firewall ports on the client that need to be opened.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.