this was a clean install but I don’t think it went quite right. The Wyse engineer was able to determine that I was missing hserver.dll from the wwwroot, it just was not there. he copied that over to the correct place and I was able to get rid of the error but I was having some additional problems registering my .rsp files and it could not communicate with HTTP and he told me to look for the Hserver service and it was not there. I didn’t want him to hack on it anymore to get it going.
I’m starting over with a new install and a fresh 2008 R2 64 Bit OS and we will see if it goes better this time. I made a snapshot of it this time so I can revert to the base image if need be.