After getting some help from WYSE support I thought I was done and got my issue resolved. As the subject suggests, my devices aren’t taking the FW upgrade. When dealing with WYSE support they had me do a few things that appeard to resolve my issue:
1. Configure option tag 162 (prior to calling them I didn’t have this set up)
2. In the wnos.ini file the Engineer commented out fileserver and rootpath with a semicolon
3. In IIS under website, he enabled directory browsing on the WYSE folder
Once these steps were completed it looked like everything was fine. I remotely rebooted a few R10 that I knew no one was using and the FW upgraded. Yesterday I tried this again on a larger group and none of them upgraded. After doing some clean up of the device manager inventory, I am now all current with active devices and they all appear to be checking in.