I am trying to capture an image from my V90L, I have configured it the way we need it. I pushed out the 571 update and configured it. In running the steps provided changing the alone.bat file the directory is created but the image is never extracted. When I turn on my thin client it just boots up normally as if there is no job to perform. I am working with a WYSE engineer but we are having no luck. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you.
I am assuming you are using WSI 1.3.2 from wyse.com.
Make sure the
– edit the alone.bat as per the document
– Open the WSI GUI and select a different image to the one you just pushed.
– Now close the GUI leaving only the TFTP32 window open
– Check the alone.bat again
– Go to the command line and change to the C:intetpubftprootrapporttoolssaalone
– Issue the command for your device, example alone pull 9V92 testV90L
Boot the terminal, I have had the issue once where I re-started the DHCP Proxy Server and then did the above procedure and it worked then where before it would not go.