- Total Post: 4
After having solved the problem I tried to investigate what service caused the problem.
First I had a look at Java and made both versions equal. No luck.
Then I compared both machines (slightly different types) for the services and applications used. I shut down all services and apps on the problematic PC that were not available or operating on the working PC. Again no difference.
The eventlog didn’t contain any clues either.
So alas, I’m at a loss for now as to what caused the problems with netxfer18.
If anyone would have a suggestion as to what might interfere with netxfer18 I am most willing to try it out.