- Total Post: 1686
- Jacked into The Matrix
– Log in admin and create a shortcut to regedit in the C:documents and settingsuserdesktop folder
– Log in as user and open regedyt and export the HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrent Versionpolicy hive to the desktop and call it backup.
– Delete every key under HKCUSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrent Versionpolicy and log off and on again as the default user
– The desktop is now unlocked, tweak away!
– When finished double click the backup.reg you created on the desktop to lock the profile down again.
I hope this helps!