- Total Post: 10968
- Jedi Master
Change the following:
– remove FixLicense parameter urgently
– correct PNliteServer value to “=thisisourdomain” nothing more. Although you are not using this anywhere, it does not really matter.
– Remove the ending “” in each ICA connection after the very last line – in your case Resolution=xxx
If this does not help, next thing to try would be
– update firmware to latest one
– add “SignOn=yes” to your wnos.ini. This way you ARE using the PnliteServer entry and every user is login in to your Citrix environment up front. The user will then be presented with his published apps automatically and start them.