- Total Post: 2
I believe I figured it out. For some reason the Perl curl client that is being utilized by the device (for pulling the ini configs) has issues with passive mode over a VPN (downloaded fine with manual curl from bash). It connects initially, but fails with a connection timeout when attempting to do the actually passive mode file transfer (of wlx.ini). I switched to a local FTP server and the ini downloads successfully.
For those who experience similar ini download issues, you can run the ini downloader manually with debug enabled to see where the issue is occuring.
perl /etc/addons.d/dispatcher.d/60.fetchIni --debug eth0 up