- Total Post: 2
one question to this matter. I’m using IIS6.0 (Server2003R2) but I can not find the settings lilke you mentioned below. If I go the the mentioned rapport http site (in my case MyWDM) I don’t have the option the you describe under view. can you help me out here?
I had the same problem. Maybe this wil help.
– Open the IIS Manager en select under Sites the Rapport HTTP Server site.
– In the Features View windows select Request Filtering
– Click in the Action panel “Edit Feature Settings”
– Set Maximum URL Length to 8192 and Maximum query string to 4096.
– Reboot Server and try again