- Total Post: 35
- Frequent Flyer
Hmmm . . .
Ok, Here’s what I did.
1. Removed the check in “Enable return . . .” in WDM. Leave wdm running
2. ON V10L I reset to factory defaults/reboot
3. It comes back, can’t connect intially. I expect this because It defauults to 192.168.1.1 But my xp workstation running ftproot is 192.168.1.12. It also inserts anonymous user in by default.
4. I change IP of fileserver in V10 Network tab and also ad the wdm server, both 192.168.1.12. I leave anonymopus user/password alone and reboot.
5. It comes back up, still cannot load profile. No other error in event log Iverify WDM box and V10 can ping each other.
6. I go back into V10 Network settings and it has automatically replaced anonymous with rapport. I reboot. Still cannot load profile. No other error in event log
BTW, your password for rapport does not seem to be correct. In point 6, if I remove password for rapport and reboot, it comes up asking me for password. If I put password in exactly as you have it, it will not accept.
Also, I have WDM running during all this and after each reboot, WDM sees the device.
Thank you so much. I’m stumped.