Wyse DV20 Dual VGA Adapter

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jordyb 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

wyseboy
    • Total Post: 9
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

Hey,

I have bought a Wyse DV20 Dual VGA Adapter and having issues with it, I have 2 dell 17inch VGA screens connected to the WYSE terminal which is a V90L and only one display shows and i cannot get 2 to show?

Anything i can try?

Thanks!

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 7291
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

Do you see the second screen in the Windows Display setup?

CG

jordyb
    Participant
    • Total Post: 2

Hello,

I probably have the same issue as the originator of this thread, but seeing as he never replied, I was wondering if you could still help me out…

To answer your question: Windows display set up is not showing the second screen (VGA1) while the first screen (VGA2) is working.

Both Linux (manjaro 17.01) and Windows 7 don’t pick up the second screen, though strangely, during the first stages of booting both screens do work and are simply duplicated. At some point during boot up, however, the second screen loses signal, and after displaying that there is no signal it goes into standby.

My computer is a dell optiplex 755 , if that would be of any help…

I hope you will be able to help me, because there really is nothing I can find about this issue online. I would really appreciate your guidance.

Greetings

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 7291
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

So you are attaching the DV20 to a Dell Optiplex 755 and not a Thin Client, correct?
    And you have tested it with Windows 7 and Linux installed on the Opti?

CG

jordyb
    Participant
    • Total Post: 2

To your first question. That is correct.

To your second question. That is correct.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.