wlx.ini example request

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ConfGen ConfGen 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Zaith
    Participant
    • Total Post: 2

So I am new to the thin linux wyse terminals. We just received a few of the new 5060’s for testing. I have been going through the latest INI and Admin Guide from Dell. The issue I am have is neither docs provides a full example of a functioning INI. The biggest issue I am having it getting the certs to import from the INI I can manually pull them down from the term without issue. I am currently working in a citrix environment and would like an example of store front setup with maybe the ability to auto login to the term with an icon to the citrix environment rather then the desktop appliance mode. Thanks in advance

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 7790
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

What firmware version is running on your 5060?

CG

Zaith
    Participant
    • Total Post: 2

<p style=”text-align: left;”>We are running the latest 1.0.3. The long term goal is to also install the avaya for VDI agent on the terminal and use it as a softphone with the avaya one x agent running on a citrix desktop to control it. So the user would need to login launch the softphone then launch their desktop through the receiver.</p>

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 7790
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

That could be something like:

Connect=ICA \
    Application="win81" \
    Browserip=hostname.domain.com \
    Description="Store-Xendesk7" \
    HttpBrowsing=ssl \
    StoreName=Store \
    StoreFront=yes \
    FullScreen=yes \
    AutoConnect=yes \
    Reconnect=10

CG

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by ConfGen ConfGen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.