TCX Server Suite crashes Chrome

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  d4nguy 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

d4nguy
    • Total Post: 9
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

I have been testing the eval or TCX suite on a brand new installation of Server 2008R2. Prior to installing, Chrome works fine. After installing Chrome will not launch. It crashes every time with Problem Event Name BEX in Application Chrome.exe. Here’s a screenshot:

http://www.tomshw.it/forum/attachments/windows/131458d1414167524-errore-bex-chrome-bex-error.jpg

It’s in Italian but it’s the exact same issue I am experiencing. I’ve tried disabling DEP but that doesn’t work.

Uninstallation of Chrome fails with IO exceptions. Trying to re-install fails. If I uninstall TCX Suite, then all is fine again with Chrome.

Anyone have any insight on this? I have installed this on another server before with Chrome and it works fine. Not sure why this is happening here.

Thanks,
    Eric

d4nguy
    • Total Post: 9
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

Also just FYI this server is a VMware VM with Hyper-V and RemoteFX enabled. Not sure if that conflicts with TCX Server Suite.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.