FTP error

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  edps 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

edps
    • Total Post: 12
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

I am setting up WMD for the first time. I am able to pull a device configuration from the winterm but when I try to push down the configuration, I get this error message. Try 1:FTP Transfer Error Cmd#:4 Cmd:4 SF “CECONFIG” “ONETHINGSETTINGS.REG” “REPLACE”

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Total Post: 7466
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

What WDM version? What client? Same client used for pulling and pushing?

CG

edps
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

Sorry, WDM 4.7. Wyse Thin Client SXO running Windows CE.NET. I pulled the device config off the the winterm and tried to put it right back on. I am testing this for my company. Thanks for any help.

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

So pulling works fine but pushing doesn’t? Very strange.
    What firmware are you using?

CG

edps
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

I have tried a couple different models, WT3125SE and SXO (not sure if that’s what you mean). When I send the device configuration I do get a “script results before imaging: script success to:00806442311E”. Seems like it’s getting to the winterm and the winterm does reboot but that’s it.

ConfGen
    ConfGen
    Keymaster
    • Jedi Master
    • ★★★★★★★

So you can pull a config fine but cannot push it back to the same client?
    Do you use the same firmware on all your units (3125 /S30/..)? Which one (CE4 or CE5? Build????) ?

CG

edps
    • Regular Joe
    • ★★

I figured this out. The local user account and the FTP account did not have the same password. I guess I was able to pull the configurations but that there was nothing in the package which would explain why I was unable to send them back to the winterm.

Thanks for all your help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.