This week Dell has posted the next ThinOS version. It is the so-called MR3 release, 8.6_027 (or 2.6_027 for ThinOS lite aka Xenith).
Besides the most awaited fix for the RDSH login issue, there are a lot more fixes and new features included.
These are the most important ones:
- Updated ThinOS packages
- RTME 2.8
- VMware Horizon 5.1.19052918
- Flas Redirection 1.28.19061716
- Increased Blast performance due to upgrade to version 5.1
- Relative mouse feature in Blast session
- USB device splitting in Blast session -> this helps a lot to map USB combo devices like Philips Speechmike or Dragon in a Blast session. You can now split the handling. The microphone will be kept locally, while the keys get mapped.
- Direct connection mode support for Amazon WebSpaces
- Imprivata updates
- Rutoken smart card support
- Omnikey 5321v2 smart card reader support
As always, ThinOS downloads can be found on the support.dell.com website