The latest ThinOS firmware is available now.
Go to the Dell support site and download it today to get the latest and greatest.
Latest and greatest What? Although 8.5_020 is “only” a hotfix release, there are still some new features.
See the full list here:
- Horizon package updated minor version to 50691 to support hardware cursor for Blast protocol
- GUI Updates
- Option window when WMS policy changes need to be applied
- Pop-up message when network has issue for active session with Session Reliability enabled
- Support Dell Defender two-factor authentication
- Support Bloomberg keyboard in BIOS 1.0H for platform 5060
- Support OMNIKEY 5022 CL Smart Card Reader
- Support headless booting
Supported platforms are: